Tinermaq was born in 2003 with the aim to improve the industry in the Canary Islands.
Believe you can and you’re halfway there. –Theodore Roosevelt
It may sound a little pretentious but we are sure that in all these years we have helped a lot of companies to improve their processes and the tech knowledge of their employees.
These are some of the services we have done to reach that target:
- Technical support for industrial machinery
- PLC programing and electrical cabinet design and manufacture
- Onsite training in PLC programing and troubleshooting, as well as industrial electromechanical maintenance
- Lean manufacturing tool training and consultancy
- Development of control systems prototypes based in Arduino and other small plc
And for 2016, our biggest project will be to found the first Tool Lending service in Tenerife, giving access to anyone to a 3D printer or Electrical Network Analyzer. Tenerife Tool Library is born.
Thanks for all the companies that have relied on us.